Thursday, July 14, 2005

New Beginnings


Today we finalised the logo of the new company are starting. I haven't really mentioned anything about Live Alchemy yet, I guess I wanted to wait until things we are little more finalised. Basically we are going to be helping people to improve their websites usability and return of investment. Jon and I are involved with getting this new baby off the ground, but we lean heavily on the shoulders of Andrew and Fred's extensive web technology and marketing experience.

This brings up the number of companies that we are currently involved with to 3! Our Canadian friends Kyle & Kate think we are nuts and can't understand what the deal is with South Africans and new businesses! This is what I love about this country - it's full of bright, young, budding entrepreneurs and it's exactly what this country needs - thousands and thousands of SME's starting every year.

We have been open for business for nearly two weeks now and we are already seeing some great results.

I'll keep you updated.